Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Boo~tiful Life...so far...

Well-well-well....

lemme see...my last posting was in August 2004!! Oh my!! and its almost towards the end of the year 2005!! I'm not getting much done here, am I? I don't think so....

A LOT has been happening since August till today...firstly, although I am still where I am for the past 3 1/2 years, working as a Concierge in a 5-star hotel downtown Kuala Lumpur, I have finally begun to feel settled-in...no longer the stranger...where my opinions matter...I think you know what I mean....people are beginning to see me, and listen to me, which gives a good feeling...I know, to some it may seem a bit of a slow progress..but I guess that's the way I am...but it does feel good!!

Secondly...very VERY soon...my life will go through a very DRASTIC change...a transformation from a boy to a real MAN...my wife and I...we are expecting a BABY!! 'Lil'Dot' as we have been so fond of calling our soon to be child in mummy's bump, will be coming soon sometime in December...WOW!!! Only sensible fathers-to-be will know EXACTLY how I feel....Everything now seemes so surreal...with the kicking and nudging ...the lamaz classes....the "oh wow!!" reaction from strangers and friends when we both walk around town...at times I just don't know how to react. Should I just smile sheepishly, ignore, or be proud...(hey..in a way, its proven that I am a MAN!!)

Well..its almost 3pm now...got a 5 pm shift today, so I think I'd better get off line and get ready to work...got an extra mouth to feed!! till the next time I have the chance to blah~blah~blah on line again....Ta for now~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home